Redmi 7 is a smartphone we have considered to be impressive. The Redmi 7, also referred to as MI 7, is the ultimate all-rounder, designed to work smoothly and give the best possible entertainment. This smartphone possesses fast functionality since it features a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ 632 octa-core processor. You can capture videos, play music, engage in gameplay, and do more. The display helps you view your media with ease. Guess what? You can freeze moments in action with the smart dual rear camera. That’s pretty incredible. Read on to discover more.
Redmi 7 Display has a 19:9 aspect ratio and a screen-to-body ratio of 86.83% for a wholesome viewing experience. To obtain a durable and strong display, the Redmi 7 uses Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Redmi 7 uses a 12MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera capable of recognizing up to 33 scenes for real-time photo optimization. In addition, Redmi 7 Automatically optimizes color for brilliant scenes-cape shots. The MI 7 also features a palm shutter, gesture functionality, so you only make a gesture towards the lens, and the Redmi 7 captures the image without you ever having to touch the screen.
The Redmi 7 has an integral solution to regular water damage, and it is possible through P2i’s patented pulsed plasma deposition process, which creates a tough Nano coat that will protect MI 7 against humidity, everyday splashes and spills. However, applying this technology will increase the permanency of the MI 7 smartphone, thereby decreasing the possibility of liquid impairment. In case of damage to the Redmi 7, the protective coating will not be effective.
Note that MI 7 phone is splash-proof only and not waterproof. Hence you are not advised to submerge in water because water damage is not covered under standard warranty.
REDMI 7 SPECIFICATIONS
Let’s quickly glance at the key specifications that give outstanding features to this tremendous smart device.
Processor: Redmi 7 was built with Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ 632 Octa-Core Processor
- GPU: The device Graphical Processing Unit is Adreno ™505 with about 725MHZ
- CPU: MI 7 comes a Central Processing Unit 14nm Fin-FET of about 1.8GHz – Octa-core
- RAM: Redmi 7 uses 933MHz RAM capacity
- ROM: The device supports eMMC 5.1
EXTERNAL STORAGE: MI 7 supports a storage expansion of about 512 GB.
Note: The memory size may reduce due to various factors best known by the system applications and the operating system because the phone comes with pre-installed applications.
Display: The display of Redmi 7 features a 15.9cm (6.26) Dot Notch Display. It also has a 1520 x 720HD with a 19:9 aspect ratio, while the screen to body ratio measures 86.80m
- Redmi 7 is designed with a 4000 mAh battery capacity that is not removable.
- It accepts 5V/2A charger with a maximum of 10W.
- Rear Camera: MI 7 has a rear camera of 12MP with 2MP AI dual camera with 1.25µm large pixels and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: Redmi 7 has a selfie camera of 8MP with 1.12µm large pixels and f/2.0 aperture.
- HDR: The HDR functionality features: AI Portrait mode, face recognition, AI Beautify 4.0, AI scene detection – up to 33 scenes, screen flash, selfie timer, and palm shutter.
Video: The MI 7 video frame rates include: 1080p, 60fps; 1080p, 30fps and 720p, 30fps. MI 7 also has a high frame-rate video of 720p, 120fps. This is extremely interesting.
Unlock: Redmi 7 has varieties of unlocking features which include the following: AI Face Unlock, Fingerprint sensor, stainless steel fingerprint ring, and PVD technology.
Connectivity: Redmi 7 has various means of connectivity to include but the following:
- Dual 4G: Both SIM card slots support 4G, GSM: b2/3/5 and 8, WCDMA: B1/2/5 and 8, TDD LTE: B40/41, and FDD LTE: b1/3/8.
- Dual SIM: Redmi 7 supports dual VoLTE, which can be accessed simultaneously by both SIM cards.
- Wi-Fi: MI 7 features Wi-Fi supports 2.4 GHz and Wi-Fi direct.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 with audio formats: SBC/AAC is also featured in MI 7
Dimension: Redmi 7 weights 108 grams with a thickness of 8.47 mm while the height measures 158.73mm and width measures 75.58mm
Navigation: The device navigation features include: GPS, Galileo, Beidou, and GLONASS
Sensors: Redmi 7 comprise of numerous sensors, which include: Vibrator motor sensor, Distant sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Electronic Sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Indicator Light sensor, and IR blaster sensor
- The multimedia features for MI 7 include MP4, MP3, MKV, AAC, and AAC.
- Redmi 7 supports H.264 and MPEG4 video formats.
- It also supports PCM, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, AMR-NB, WB, FLAC, APE audio formats.
Packaging: The box content of a given package of the Redmi 7 will contain the following: a Redmi 7 mobile phone, One Adapter, One USB cable, One SIM eject tool, One User guide, one clear soft case, and one warranty card.
Briefly, let’s make a quick comparison of the Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7 in a table to enable you to analyze more clearly, the difference between these two great technologies in smart devices.
COMPARING REDMI 7 AND REDMI NOTE 7
COMPARISON OF REDMI 7 AND REDMI NOTE 7
Redmi 7 Price
The MI 7 phone from the table of the comparison above appears to be very cheap compared to Redmi Note 7 and still has a very close range of similarities in terms of specification. The Price is quite affordable, and you can purchase the phone online and enjoy free delivery. We recommend you purchase using the button below. The reason is that we have tested and confirmed that the seller will deliver an original one.
USB: USB TYPE C-2.0
DUAL SIM – NANO DUAL SIM
DISPLAY: 6.3 INCHES
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1080 X 2340 PIXELS
CAMERA – SELFIE: 13 MP WITH HDR
PROCESSOR: QUALCOMM SDM660 WITH SNAPDRAGON 660 – 14NM
OCTA-CORE – 4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 Gold with 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver
MEMORY: 32GB ROM WITH 3GB RAM OR 64GB ROM WITH 4GB RAM, OR 64GB ROM WITH 6GB RAM OR 128GB ROM WITH 4GB RAM
BATTERY: LI-PO 4000MAH; NON REMOVABLE BATTERY
USB: MICRO USB 2.0
DUAL SIM – NANO DUAL SIM
DISPLAY: 6.26 INCHES
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 720 x 1520 PIXELS
CAMERA – SELFIE: 8MP WITH HDR
PROCESSOR: QUALCOMM SDM632 WITH SNAPDRAGON 632 – 14NM
OCTA –CORE – 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold with 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver
MEMORY: 16GB ROM WITH 2GB RAM, OR 32GB ROM WITH 2GB RAM, OR 32GB ROM WITH 3GB RAM, OR 64GB ROM WITH 3GB RAM, OR 64GB ROM WITH 4GB RAM
BATTERY: LI-PO 4000MAH; NON REMOVABLE BATTERY
The pros and cons of the Redmi 7 Pros and Cons
Redmi 7 Pros and Cons
- Redmi 7 has a nice-looking pigment.
- The Mi 7 has a great performance and exceptional battery lifespan.
- The Mi 7 also has a durable battery run-time with a modern design. The case is very stable, too, while the speaker is quite loud.
- The Fingerprint is superfast in accessing and reading data.
- It has an attractive design with outstanding performance and good battery life.
- The Redmi 7 price is low and affordable.
- The finishing is not so satisfying, and more is desired.
- The quality of the plastic used looks compromised.
- The accuracy of the GPS module of the Redmi 7 is low.
- The Phone does not have wide-vine L1 support.
- The brightness level of the display is poor can be noticed under sunlight.
Redmi 7 6.26 HD with Dot Notch Display has a 19:9 aspect ratio for easy viewing. This device equips you with all the power you need through the powerful 4000mAh battery, which can last for two days. The camera featuring a 12MP + 2MP AI dual rear camera can detect up to 33 scenes for picture-perfect photos in any environment.